Monty Python Youtube Channel – Watch Hi Quality Videos For Free!
Apparently the Monty Python team are sick of people ripping off their content and posting bad quality clips on the internets. So they have created their very own Youtube channel, with various clips from the movies and Monty Python’s Flying Circus shows.
I had a quick watch of the Black Knight and the quality of the clip was excellent!! There only seem to be 20 clips on there so far… but they’re some of the best. For example… check out the lumberjack song… or stoning…
The whole point of them starting the Youtube channel is the hope people will watch their videos and eventually buy their stuff – good marketing plan! There’s a whole video on there with John Cleese and Eric Idle and all the rest of the dudes, explaining the situation. I’m a huge fan of Python skits and comedy stylings… with The Life Of Brian being one of my favourite movies ever.
It’s a shame they don’t have the Monty Python Spam sketch on there – reported to be the origin of the commonly used internet term.
Here’s my top ten list of my best Monty Python quotes:
- “I fart in your general direction.”
- “It's just a flesh wound.”
- “We are the Knights who say... NI.”
- “And now for something completely different.”
- “Run away! Run away!”
- “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”
- “He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy.”
- “What… is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?”
- “What have the Romans ever done for us”
- “And finally monsieur…. A wafffffer theen meeent”
If you’ve never watched any of their stuff… then go check them out. Nudge nudge wink wink.