Costco Black Friday Deal: Godiva Elegance Gift Basket Was $80 | Now $64 & Free Shipping
Black Friday is soon upon us and I know what you really want to buy: chocolate. I love chocolate and Godiva is certainly a fine chocolatier. Thus, I was ecstatic to find this large Godiva Elegance Gift Basket on sale from $79.99 down to $63.99 with free shipping. Filled with delicious chocolate, this gift box is sure to please.
This early Black Friday deal is delicious - literally! You will receive a really nice reusable gift basket with a large selection of Godiva chocolates on display inside. I have listed the full contents below and worked out the approximate value of the chocolate in this basket by comparing with Godiva:
- Godiva dark chocolate bar – 43 g (1.5 oz.) $2.95
- Godiva milk chocolate bar – 43 g (1.5 oz.) $2.95
- Godiva salted caramel chocolate bar – 100 g (3.5 oz.) $3.99
- Godiva milk chocolate bar – 100 g (3.5 oz.) $3.99
- Godiva dark chocolate pearls $8
- Godiva chocolate covered cashews $15
- Godiva chocolate covered almonds $15
- Godiva dark sea salt chocolate bar – 100 g (3.5 oz.) $3.99
- Godiva gems crème brulée $8.50 approx.
- Godiva gems milk chocolate truffle $8.50 approx.
- Godiva gems milk chocolate caramels $8.50 approx.
I think my calculations are pretty on because my total came to $81.37 and the last three prices are approximate as Godiva no-longer has them on their website. Honestly, I found the last three items anywhere from $8.50 (absolute cheapest before shipping) to $12 each. You get all this chocolate for only $64!
I think I am drooling. Godiva makes some utterly marvellous chocolate and this is a good way to taste a large selection of different pieces. The crème brulée Godiva gems would have to be my pick of the bunch as I am enamoured with that French desert. I also like when salty and sweet is combined so the Godiva dark sea salt chocolate bar would also be a big hit.
Honestly, I would love everything inside that basket. So would most people I know! This gift basket makes a great gift for Christmas. If you are trying to figure out a good 'family gift' for relatives or friends, try getting them this big basket of chocolate. I am sure they will all love it and remember you in their thank you cards. I know that I would be off the wall if someone bought this for me!
(Expiry: 6th December 2015)