Not set on a resolution this year? I keep thinking about starting a one-a-day journal, and 2018 might be the year I finally do it – especially since Chapters has them on sale for 30% off!
They call them all "Wellness Journals" but there are probably all kinds of books you might not expect to find in this sort of sale, like planners, goofy fill-in-the-blanks and more!
Not all of these journals start on Jan. 1 (or are even dated at all), so you don't need to worry about missing days. You can just get going as soon as you want!
Check these out:
- The 52 Lists Project Journal $11.86 (was $16.95)
- Fitbook Junior Goal-Setting Journal $13.96 (was $19.95)
- Q and A a Day for Grandparents $16.06 (was $22.95)
- The Productivity Planner $20.96 (was $29.95)
- 52 Week Journal $34.99 (was $49.99)
Most of these books are available online only, so don't expect to see this sale in stores!
Orders over $25 ship free, or you can ship any order to a Chapters store for free.