Trend Trunk Canada: Cash in Your Closet + Win a $10 GC
If you are a frugal Mooser, or trying to find ways to both save and make money - you have got to get well acquainted with Trend Trunk. Trend Trunk is a purely Canadian website that acts as an online 'consignment shop'.
Very simply this is how it works:
- List your clothing + accessories on their website for free
- They add on a $8 shipping fee
- When you sell you print off a shipping label and drop the package off at your nearest Post Office
- Keep 80%
Trend Trunk's commission is VERY reasonable, most 'brick and mortar' consignment stores take a 50/50 commission... so you are keeping an extra 30%.
Trend Trunk is awesome also for buyers. Keep your costs down and buy new, like-new, and pre-loved clothing for a fraction of the store price!
Right now they are running an incredible contest. You can win a trip to Punta Cana, a $3000 closet makeover or a sweet camera! When you join TrendTrunk you get 1 entry, and you can follow them on twitter, like them on Facebook, and invite friends for additional entries. You can also gain a whopping 5 extra entries PER item you list with them! They are also giving away a ton of gift cards so following them on Facebook or twitter is a good idea.
To summarize why TrendTrunk is awesome:
- Make money on things you no longer wear
- Save money by buying gently used items
- Get Canada wide exposure for your items
- Get entered into a freaking awesome contest with the chance to win BIG!
- How to WIN a $10 TrendTrunk Card on Bargainmoose: Congrats to Mooser Kelly on winning the $10 GC.
I won a $10 TrendTrunk gift card code, and I want to pass it forward to a lucky Mooser! The contest is simple, answer the following two questions and I will randomly draw a winner (using a random number generator based on your comment number) August 27th @ 3 pm EST.
Answer these two questions:
- How many items do I (Avigayil Morris) have listed for sale on TrendTrunk?
- What item on TrendTrunk would you spend the $10 GC on?
Please only comment once on this post, and don't include any personal details. The email associated with the post is the one I will use to contact the winner and give them their gift card code!
Have fun! I hope you like this place as much as I do.