It's Thursday, and you know what that means: a new set of Weekly Wow deals just launched online at Sephora. The Weekly Wow isone of the biggest sales at Sephora, and it's easy to see why. Every Thursday, they release deals for up to 50% off products from brands like T3, Drunk Elephant and Sephora Collection itself.
These Week of Wow deals took a brief hiatus for a bit there, but they're back in full force at Sephora – and we'll hopefully see new steals every week all summer long. If you spot something you like, act fast. Some of the best deals tend to sell out within a few hours, and you know you want to claim those goodies for yourself!
Here's what's on sale this week:
- Tarte Colour Splash Lipstick $14 (was $28)
- Milk Makeup Long Wear Gel Eyeliner $14.75 (was $29.50)
- Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer $17 (was $34)
- Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment $25 (was $50)
- Boscia Sake Hydrating and Brightening Serum $33 (was $66)
- Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Midnight Yoru Serum $35 (was $69)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid $36.40(was $52)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream $44.10 (was $63)
- Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 $43.20 (was $72)
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 $50.40 (was $84)
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics: Face Firming Serum $64.50 (was $129)
- Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum $115 (was $230)
What's special about these deals is that no promo code is needed. And since Sephora limits you to just one coupon per purchase, you can usually pop one of their Beauty Offers onto your order as well.
Still have a few questions about how this all works? Check out these FAQs:
What is The Weekly Wow?
To put things pretty simply, the Sephora Week of Wow is a handful of seriously discounted products – usually marked down by enough to make you say "wow" – and then add them to your cart. Every Thursday during the sale, Sephora Canada releases new steals, usually for 50% off select makeup, skincare and haircare products, as well as the occasional beauty tools like sponges, brushes and eyelash curlers.
When does Sephora launch new Weekly Wow deals?
New deals pop up in their Beauty Offers section every Thursday morning. Depending on the products, things can sell out fast, so it's always best to at least check the new sale items as soon as they launch (or bookmark this page to see what's on sale right now). So set a reminder on your calendar for next Thursday!
What happens when Weekly Wow deals expire?
It's rare that we even get to this point (since Week of Wow items tend to sell out pretty quickly). However, if products last the entire week (let alone through the first day), you can usually find them in the Sephora Canada online sale section, along with all the other items they have marked down at any given moment.
Do you need to be a Beauty Insider to shop Weekly Wow deals?
Good question, but the answer is nope! While anyone can buy Week of Wow sale items, it does still pay to be a Sephora Beauty Insider member (and signing up is free, after all). You'll earn points with every purchase (which you can then spend in the Sephora Rewards Bazaar) and qualify for freebies with your orders, as well as their famous Sephora Birthday Gift. So there's nothing to lose!