Get ready for a feast, because Endless Shrimp is back at Red Lobster! For a limited time, you can head to one of their restaurants and score all-you-can-eat shrimp – and this year's flavours look amazing.
The event started earlier this week, and we're not sure how long it will last – so you might want to cancel your dinner plans and head to Red Lobster tonight before it's over!
Flavours and options may vary based on the location you visit, but Red Lobster is advertising five different flavours on their Canadian website:
- Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp – crunchy tortilla-crusted shrimp, topped off with a blend of three creamy cheeses and fresh pico de Gallo
- Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp – grilled shrimp skewers drizzled with soy-ginger sauce and sprinkled with sesame seasoning
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – tender shrimp in creamy garlic alfredo sauce, served over linguini
- Savoury Garlic Shrimp – tender shrimp oven-broiled in Red Lobster's garlic sauce
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp – tender, golden-fried shrimp served with cocktail sauce
Still have a few questions about the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp promotion? Check out these FAQs.
Is Red Lobster Endless Shrimp really endless?
You betcha! Provided you don't try and stay past closing time, Red Lobster will let you eat as much shrimp as you can during the Endless Shrimp event – so you might want to wear stretchy pants.
How does the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp promotion work?
Once you're seated at your table, just mention that you're interested in Endless Shrimp. You can score unlimited shrimp for a flat-rate price (paid per person), so just sit back and try them all!
When does the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp promotion end?
While you can eat as much shrimp as you want during the event, sadly, the sale eventually must come to an end. Red Lobster hasn't announced an end date for this year's Endless Shrimp deal yet, but we'll let you know right here when they do.