This week over at Well.ca, they've updated their special offers page with a lot of new items. All of the items are discounted by at least 15%. They all seem to be hair products... that's a bit of my body that could do with a little pampering right now!
Here is a full breakdown of the offers:
- Burt's Bees pomegranate & Soy Shampoo was $10.25 now $8.69
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Finishing Cream was $8.95 now $7.59
- Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner was $10.65 now $8.99
- L'Oreal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment was $12.79 now $10.89
- AXE Armour Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner was $7.15 now $5.99
- Garnier Fructis Style Wax was $5.99 now $4.99
- Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Conditioner was $8.19 now $6.99
- Weleda Rosemary Hair Oil was $15.35 now $12.99
- Got2b Hottie Deep Repair Shampoo was $7.17 now $5.99
I like the sound of the Burts Bees shampoo. The pomegranate and soy sounds like a very interesting combination. I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees products anyway. My hair could probably do with something like the L'Oreal overnight repair treatment though. During pregnancy, my hair was healthy and lovely... now it is just dry and limp!