Have you checked out Checkout 51 yet? All you have to do is buy groceries (which we all do), scan your receipt and send it in and you will get actual cash back into your pocket.
I have to admit, I haven't tried Checkout 51 yet, but I am sure I am missing out. I spend so much on groceries. My problem is, I never know where the receipt is after I get home. If I can make a conscious effort to keep it in one spot, this would be so easy to do.
This week's deals are:
- $1 cash back for any Christie cracker purchase
- $3 cash back for Tylenol Ultra
- $5 cash back for any four Kellogg's snacks
- $1.50 cash back for Kellogg's Rice Krispies Brown Rice Gluten Free cereal
- $1.50 cash back for Dove Purely Pampering body wash
- $3 cash back for select Similac products
- $1 cash back for any Energizer Max product
- $0.50 cash back for any variety of Duncan Hines cake mix
- $1 cash back for any variety of Earthbound Farm organic salad
- $1 cash back for Oikos yogurt
- $1 cash back for any Glysomed product
- $3 cash back for any Claritin product
- $1 cash back for any variety of Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner
- $1 cash back on any variety of Milupa baby cereal
As you can see, there are a wide variety of items to get you cash back. I'd probably get about $14 for my purchases this week, as I would tailor my shop to these money-saving opportunities.
(Expiry: 25th September 2013)