Got the holidays on your mind? Christmas is right around the corner and right now, you can save on the purchase of ornaments at Chapters Indigo. During the next couple of days, you can save 30% off the purchase of four or more ornaments.
The available ornaments for purchase fall under the three main categories below. From these, I have selected just a couple that stood out to me the most, but there are more to choose from. I also listed the regular prices along with the price you can expect to pay if you add four or more ornaments to your cart.
Snow & Ice Collection
- Silver glass beaded snowflake: reg. $12.50/ now $8.75
- Gold sequin ball ornament: reg. $9.50/ now $6.65
- Antique gold mixed beaded snowflake ornament: reg. $12.50/ now $8.75
- Icicle glass ornaments: reg. $19.50/ now $13.65
The Woodland Collection
- Woodland cardinal buri ornament: reg. $9.50/ now $6.65
- Natural own ornament: reg. $9.50/ now $6.65
- Knit mittens ornament: reg. $9.50/ now $6.65
- Cream gift box felt ornament: reg. $9.50/ now $6.65
The Monogram Collection
- Letters A through W: reg. $10.50/ now $7.35
- Expressions glass ornament - "ho ho ho": reg. $12.50/ now $8.75
Although I very much like all of the snowflake ornaments from the snow & ice collection, the monogram ornaments are the ones that caught my eye the most. These ornaments feature a letter of the alphabet of your choice with an opaque background in the back. In fact, here's a review of the letters ornament:
I purchased a few of these ornaments to give as stocking stuffers. When placed on the tree with a light behind it, it illuminates the whole ornament beautifully. Very happy with the size too.
Giving them as gift is definitely a fantastic idea, but I would totally get one for the first letter in my own name, my hubby's and my daughters to then hang on the Christmas tree. We like to get a new ornament every year, so this one would make the traditional even more special.
Plus, if your order reaches a minimum threshold of $50, you can get the luxe cozy throw for just $35 instead of its regular price of $80. Available in either ivory, stone, chocolate or castlerock, it's a plush throw that would be perfect to use in the upcoming cold months. The promotion on the luxe throw expires on November 26th 2014.
(Image Credit: JD Hancock)