Bargainmoose Birthday Contest Part 4: Coin Hunting! (Expired)
*** Contest now expired, winner of the iPad mini was Teachergirl, with Lori and Ceecee as runners up for a $50 Amazon voucher each ***
Bargainmoose is FIVE years old, and to celebrate, you might have noticed we're having a series of PIRATE themed contests! For this 48 hour treasure hunt, we're giving away one Apple iPad Mini, and two $50 Amazon.ca gift vouchers for the runners up.
We're also having spot contests throughout the rest of the celebratory period, so watch out for those every day.
Here's what you need to do today:
- Solve the five trivia questions below
- For each answer, pop it into the Bargainmoose blog search (top right of home page).
- Hidden in the results, find a pirate coin that looks something like the one below.
- Collect all 5 hidden pirate coins.
- Unscramble the five letters to uncover the word of the day.
- Send an email to email@example.com with today's pirate word in your email title.
- Ends 28th August 2013
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
And on to our trivia questions:
1. Complete the slogan, " You've always got time for_____________"
2. Which restaurant chain has the slogan, "Always so good for so little"?
3. Who "makes your hamburger a beautiful thing"?
4. Who says, "Think outside the bun"?
5. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (Meh, search for woodchuck!)