Shoppers Optimum Points 20x Bonus Day
For those Moosers who collect Shoppers Optimum points, you'll be pleased to hear that they're having a bonus points day this Wednesday the 22nd of June 2011. On this day, if you spend $50 or more, you will get 20x the regular amount of points.
Normally, here are the tiers for spending:
- Get 10 points when you spend $1
- Get 100 points when you spend $10
- Get 500 points when you spend $50
- Get 1,000 points when you spend $100
But for the 20x event, here's the plan:
- Get 200 points when you spend $1
- Get 2000 points when you spend $10
- Get 10,000 points when you spend $50
- Get 20,000 points when you spend $100
And when you've gathered points on your card, here is the redemption plan:
- 8,000 points for a $10 discount
- 22,000 points for a $30 discount
- 38,000 points for a $60 discount
- 50,000 points for a $85 discount
- 95,000 points for a $170 discount
Even if you don't yet collect Shoppers Optimum points, you can grab a card when you're in-store tomorrow, to get your bonus points.
So, here's an example. If you spend $50 in-store on Wednesday (which is the minimum required), you'll get 10,000 points on your card. You can use 8,000 of those towards a $10 discount on your next shop, and you still have a few points left over.
Who here is a Shoppers Optimum collector?