Lush Canada: Free $10 E-Gift Card With Order Of $100+
Lush Canada is giving away a free $10 e-gift card with purchase of $100 or more. Only 1 card will be issued per order and it can only be redeemed between February 1st and May 31st 2013. You will receive your e-gift card via email and it can only be redeemed online. This offer will end on December 24th 2012.
I love the idea of this FUN product. This is a multipurpose mold-able soap that combines soap, shampoo, bubble bath and a malleable toy into one single roll. Each colour has its own unique scent, like fresh baking or candies. These are all preservative-free and Lush will donate 2.5% of their total sales to FUNd.
Children love bath time, but are not necessarily excited about the getting-clean and hair-washing part. Wouldn't it be great if they loved getting clean? I think that's very possible with these different kinds of FUN.
The different colours and scents are:
- Yellow – comforting vanilla smelling like ice cream cones and cookies
- Red - orange peel, smelling like a mandarin grove or fresh squeezed OJ
- Blue – lavender and chamomile for relaxing sleepiness
- Green – lemon & lime peels – for perking up
- Pink – vanilla and Tonka confection – creamy candy bubbles
These are all priced at $6.95 and are 8.8 oz of FUN that can be molded into anything. I wouldn't mind trying these myself, for the effects that is.
Shipping: Starts at $6 and depends on order size and service chosen.
(Expiry: 24th December 2012)