Best Buy: Spring Electronics Trade In Event
From 15-18 April 2011, trade in your old electronics at Best Buy for recycling and save on your purchases in store!
Bring in your old tv, computer, camera, cell phone, MP3 player and more to your local Best Buy store to get your discounts.
Some highlights of this promotion:
- Trade in your old TV and get up to $250 off select Energy Star LED and Plasma TV's
- Trade in your old VCR or DVD Player and get up to $50 off a new Blu-ray player.
- Trade in your old computer and get up to $100 off select Toshiba laptops
- Trade in your old camera or camcorder and get up to $100 off a Nikon Camera
- Trade in your old telephone and get $20 off on any Panasonic multi-handset over $99
Looks like there is a limit of one trade in per purchase. So, don't bring in 2 old cameras and expect to get $200 off a new Nikon camera. This trade in promotion can't be combined with any other offers or coupons.
Here's an important message from Best Buy about your personal information:
When you choose to recycle your "end of life" electronics, Best Buy will make every effort to ensure the privacy and security of any personal information. However, your data will not be wiped off your electronics.
As always, protect your privacy. Be sure to back up your data and wipe clean all drives on computers and laptops. The same precautions apply to SIM cards and other storage devices in cell phones, even memory cards in digital cameras and picture frames. If you are unsure how to clean data, check your owner's manual.
(Expires 18 April)