Well.ca: Up To 50% Off Stocking Stuffers
Well.ca has put together a nice list of stocking stuffer ideas, and has given you up to 50% off these ideas.
Santa loves stocking your stockings with things you actually need. You don't need another teeny tiny game where you roll a ball around. You don't need a box of chocolate or a gross candy cane. You need razors and soap and lip balm!
Here are my top picks for stuffing a man's stocking:
- Redneck Cafe bacon hot chocolate - ok you don't need bacon hot chocolate, but what man wouldn't love this? - was $1.99, now $1.49
- Nivea for Men sensitive skin after shave balm - was $9.99, now $8.49
- Oral-B advantage 3D white vivid toothbrush - was $4.49, now $2.25
- Gillette 2-in-1 skin hydrator and body wash - was $6.99, now $3.50
Here are my top picks for a woman's stocking:
- Reserve body sponge - was $1.78, now $0.89
- Olay Complete SPF 30 Defense - was $17.99, now $9
- Conair Sophisticates pearl bobby pins - was $4.99, now $3.49
- Hoof jingle ball tub soaks - was $7.98, now $3.19
And for the kiddos:
- Lip Smacker Skittles Lip Balm trio - was $6.99, now $4.89
- Upper Canada Soap holiday bath sponge - was $8.98, now $4.49
- Nostalgia night light - was $12.99, now $6.50
- Playskool game and activity fun case - was $12.98, now $6.49
Shipping is free on purchases over $25, so fill everyone's stockings!