Zinio Magazines: 2 Year Subs for the Price of 1
Over on Zinio.com, they're offering a deal on some of their top digital subscription magazines - 2 years for the price of 1!
Most of the magazines are US titles, but there are still some interesting ones in there. Here are some of the titles that might interest the techie Moosers:
- Macworld - 2 years for $44.71ca, 28 issues, $1.60 per issue
- Home Theatre - 2 years for $11.99us, 24 issues, $0.50 per issue
- iPad & iPhone user - 2 years for $23.55us, 24 issues, $0.98 per issue
There are a number of options for budding photographers:
- Outdoor photographer - 2 years for $15us, 22 issues, $0.68 per issue
- Shutterbug - 2 years for $14.99us, 24 issues, $0.62 per issue
- Photopro - 2 years for $15.25ca, 14 issues, $1.09 per issue
And for the music-loving Moosers:
- Electronic Musician - 2 years for $29.99us, 24 issues, $1.25 per issue
- Guitar Player - 2 years for $18.99us, 24 issues, $0.79 per issue
As I have mentioned in previous posts about Zinio, these are digital subscriptions to the above magazines. You can read these magazines on your computer, tablets, cellphones, and more electronic devices - very handy! This is definitely the way forward for magazine subscriptions.
Don't forget that the Zinio deal for $0.99 single issues is still running, you might want to check out the variety of titles there.
(Ends 30th July 2012)