Travel Deals @ Gap Adventures Canada
So it's getting hotter and hotter, and I can't stop thinking about vacations. I haven't booked anything yet, but I know I want to get away somewhere for at least a week. I got the email newsletter from Gap Adventures today, and the exciting locations it shows have really made my feet itchy!
If you're seriously thinking of booking with them, I recommend signing up to their monthly newsletter.
This month, here are the deals of note:
- 20% off Japan trips: Use promo code JAPANLMO (Ends 15th June 2011)
- 15% off Mexican adventures: Use promo code MEXBAZ15 (Ends 15 Jun 2011)
- 15% off Borneo: Use promo code BORBAZ15 (Ends 15th June 2011)
- 15% off Galapagos: Use promo code GALBAZ15 (Ends 30th June 2011)
- 15% off Greece: Use promo code GREBAZ15 (Ends 15th June 2011)
Out of all of those locations, I think Galapagos would be my first choice. I've already been to Greece, Japan isn't a great idea just now because of all their troubles, I know nothing about Borneo!
I often browse the site at Gap Adventures and pine for the exotic looking locations they show. I want to drink a Pina Colada while in the Philippines , I'd like to mull over a Manhattan cocktail while on the Med, and I'd even be happy to sip some Sangria in the South of France.