Amazon.com Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games
On Amazon.com right now, they have a special offer on certain video games. If you buy 2, you get 1 free!
Here are some examples of games in the offer (prices shown in US$:
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty - $55.99
- The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff - $19.99
- Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge - $19.82
So you can mix and match, choose any 3 games and only pay for 2.
1. Add at least 3 eligible items to your Shopping Cart. Eligible items will have a message such as "This item is eligible for our Buy 3 Video Games for the Price of 2 Sale” on the product detail page.
2. Proceed to checkout. When you're done shopping on our site, click the "Proceed to checkout" button in the Shopping Cart. Your shopping cart should include at least three qualifying items during the checkout process to qualify for this promotion. Additional conditions are listed below.
3. On the final checkout page, we will discount the lowest-priced item. A promotion credit for the amount of the lowest-priced item will appear in the upper right corner of your Order Summary during the checkout process.
Here's what I recommend: choose 3 games that you'd be interested in buying, pop them in your cart and see the total price including shipping. Do a quick price comparison from Canadian sellers like Amazon.ca or Gamestop.ca, and see if you're getting a better deal from the US. With the strength of the loonie and the expensive prices in the great white north, you could be onto a good bargain in buying from the dot com.
As far as I know, video games are exempt from duties, so you won't have to worry about that as you're ordering from the dot com US site.