Clearance Disney Infant Clothing Sets were $14 now from only $5 @ Walmart Canada! Sweet!
The clearance section at Walmart’s online store is SUPERB right now. There are top deals on many branded items, and really huge discounts. While browsing the kid’s clothing section, a Disney Tigger clothing set caught my eye as it was only five bucks, so I had a hunt around and actually found a few more Disney sets on offer. They’re definitely good enough to write about - $5 is a steal for this type of thing!!
There are a number of sets to choose from in the clearance section – they’re mostly for boys but there are one or two set for girls as well. Here’s a quick list of all those that I have spotted:
- Disney Infant Boys Car Short Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Boys Tigger Short Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Girls Pooh 2 Piece Short Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Boys Car 2 piece Short Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Boys Mickey Short Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Girls 2 Piece Minnie Skirt Set – from $5
- Disney Infant Girls Minnie Pant Set – for $9
- Disney Infant Girls Minnie Bloomer Set – for $9
Now, my title on this post says “from $5” because it’s the smaller sized clothing that is $5. On all these sets, it’s the 0-3 month age group which is coming in at $5. Some also have $5 pieces in the slightly larger sizing. But most of the 18 months+ sets would be around the $9 mark instead.
Also, I’ll admit that the clothing sets are pretty summery and we’re in the winter weather now – you could consider stocking up for spring!
I don’t know the expiry date on this Disney clothing deal, but as always in the Walmart clearance pages – these items could sell out in the blink of a virtual eye. Buy NOW think LATER is my advice!
And as for shipping, any order under $50 from Walmart.ca would have to pay shipping fees. However, you could just order online and collect this from your local Canada Post or Walmart Grab & Go locker – there’s no charge for that!!