ASOS: Mid-Season Sale With Up to 50% Off
Sure, ASOS isn't Canadian, but you have to love a company that ships internationally for free and has such fantastic clothing at great prices! They just launched their Mid-Season Sale with up to 50% off fabulous clothing!
There are a few things you really need to know about ASOS:
- They are originally out of the UK, but you can shop the UK or the US version of their website - it doesn't matter.
- I have ordered from the UK version several times and never got hit with duty... BUT... you CAN get hit with duty if your order is over about $22 CAN, so place lots of small orders.
- They have mad sales and mad styles. You won't find your style duplicate if you shop at ASOS!
Right now I am all about underwear. Frankly you can get fabulous deals on underwear and they are so cheap, you won't get hit with duty! Here are some of my picks for rad undies:
- Pour Moi Cuba Brief Was $26.11 | Now $2.61
- Oasis Plain Frill Bikini Bottom Was $20.89 | Now $5.22
- Freya Cabaret Classic Brief Was $26.98| Now $5.22
Mad underwear sales!
Oh yes, last but not least... sizing! S - XL isn't a problem as it is basically the same here, but if you are faced with a "UK 12" or something of the sort... consult a size chart!!! They do have different sizes but it isn't rocket science.
Woohoo... time for some shopping!