I have been on the hunt for an easy Easter recipe... Look what I found! I am so excited to tell you about this Three Ingredient Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge. Easter is just a few short weeks away, and you know everyone goes crazy for the famous Cadbury Creme Eggs. I can see this dessert being a favourite in my house for sure.
There are two different ways to go about doing this. For one, you can just add Cadbury Creme Eggs to your current fudge recipe - we all have our favourites. Otherwise you can follow this simple recipe for marvelous results:
- 1 pack of mini Cadbury Creme Eggs (use two if you want to be bad!)
- 2 x 220g blocks of milk chocolate
- 390g tin condensed milk
See! That is quite a simple ingredients list. You can probably grab all of that from your local Bulk Barn, and quite often they even have a coupon to get $3 off $10.
- Get a 20cm square cake tin and line it with baking paper. Make sure you leave some of the paper overhanging so that you can easily remove the fudge afterwards.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan on low heat. Break the chocolate as small as you can and add it to the milk. The smaller you break it, the faster it will melt.
- Stir the condensed milk and chocolate mixture on that heat setting until the chocolate has melted and the mix is consistent.
- Then, pour the fudge into your prepared tin. After doing that, you can quickly push the Cadbury Creme Eggs into it. Be careful! It is hot.
- Put the fudge into your fridge for six hours or more. I would say to leave it over night for the best results.
- Once the fudge has set, you can take it out and cut it into squares.
Credit for this delicious recipe goes to Create Bake Make.