Need a little pick-me-up tonight? You don't need to have a ton of time on your hands to make (and eat) microwave fudge, so we put together a quick recipe to help you whip up this sweet treat!
Here's all the ingredients you need:
- 400g icing sugar
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 5ml vanilla
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 100g butter
If you're going after a bit of a salted caramel flavour, you can always try salted butter, too!
Microwave Fudge Recipe
- 1. Mix the dry ingredients, butter and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl
- 2. Microwave the mixture on high for two minutes, or until the butter is melted
- 3. Pop the mixture back in the microwave, stopping to stir every two minutes
- 4. After eight minutes, add the vanilla to the mixture
- 5. Pour the mixture into a greased baking tray and leave it to cool
- 6. Once cool and solid, cut the fudge into cubes (or fun shapes)
You can also add different flavours and seasonings, like cinnamon, chocolate and nuts. I hear Baileys also makes a pretty good addition ;)