June is right around the corner and as you head out to do your grocery shopping this week, make sure to take advantage of these cash back deals from Checkout 51, Snap by Groupon, Zweet and Save.ca.
There are plenty more, but here are just some of Checkout 51’s top offers:
- 3 Folgers K-Cup packs: $2 cash back
- Off! Clip-On starter kit: $2 cash back
- Metamucil: $2 cash back
- Pepto Bismol: $1 cash back
- Tide Pods: $1 cash back
- Bananas: $0.50 cash back
- Eggs: $0.50 cash back
- Dawn dish soap: $0.50 cash back
Just like last week, you can still get $3 cash back on Pampers Easy Ups or Splashers. In terms of baby deals, you can also get: $1 cash back on the purchase of 2 Nestle Gerber cereal twists or $1 cash back when you get 3 Nestle Gerber puffs.
Nearly all of last week's Snap cash back deals still apply:
- 2 Off! PowerPad: $10 cash back
- 1 Pledge floor care product: $7 cash back
- 3 Delissio Pizzeria vintage: $5 cash back
- 2 Huggies baby wipes: $2 cash back
- Renee’s Gourmet salad dressing: $1.50 cash back
- 2 Classico pasta sauce: $1 cash back
- Delissio Pizzeria vintage: $1 cash back
This week at Zweet, you can get:
- 2 Bahlsen cookies: $1.75 cash back
- St-Michel cookies: $0.75 cash back
- Vicenzi cookies: $0.75 cash back
- Caprina products: $0.75 cash back
- Tabasco olives: $0.50 cash back
- VH sauces: $0.50 cash back
- Lean Cuisine frozen meal: $0.50 cash back
- Nutella: $0.50 cash back
For any receipt over $50, you will receive $0.25 cash back and I'm also very excited that there is a $0.50 cash back deal on Haagen-Dazs ice cream.
Some of Save.ca’s top cash back deals include:
- HerbaMAX sexual enhancement: $5 cash back
- Orange Naturals product: $3 cash back
- Any olice oil: $0.50 cash back
- Ritter SPORT chocolate: $1 cash back
- Lilydale chicken: $1 cash back
- ThreeWorks snacks: $1 cash back
- Pears soap: $0.50 cash back
In case you haven't redeemed it yet, the $10 cash back offer on select Sirius XM radios is also still there.
Happy grocery shopping Moosers!