Andy Warhol once said that he wants to die with his blue jeans on. Whether or not you feel quite so passionately about your denim, saving money on your next pair (or two, or three...) certainly won't hurt. Here on this page we post the latest coupons, sales and special offers from Canadian retailers selling men's and women's jeans. From a few bucks off on a pair of jeggings to a bundle off those skinny blue jeans, BargainMoose is your destination for the latest in fashion savings!
MORE SAVINGS, MORE JEANS
Of course, you can use all that money you save towards a new pair of shoes, but if we know jean-lovers, you're probably already eyeing another pair. At the end of the day, here at BargainMoose, all we care about is getting you the best possible prices, whether it's a big chunk of off your total or a few bucks in your pocket at the end of the day. Past jean deals have included:
- Coupons for savings site-wide
- Sales and clearance events
- Savings on specific brands or categories (i.e. Get 20% off women's denim)
- Free shipping offers
- Quantity discounts (i.e. Buy one pair, get 50% off second)
Savings tend to range from about 10% off to incredible discounts and clearance deals that will get you those hot, dark wash skinnies for as much as 80% off the tag. Hate missing out? Staying in loop is easy with BargainMoose deal alerts. Leave us your email and we'll let you know the next time a fabulous deal on denim crosses our path!
Because finding great-fitting jeans can be a challenge, here are a few tips:
- Find your brand. Most people will have a go-to brand of denim that will fit and flatter 99% of the time. Finding yours can save you a lot of searching and crossing your fingers.
- Compare prices. Jeans are popular sellers, so you've got plenty of options when it comes to where you spend your buck. A few popular denim shops include Bootlegger, Silver Jeans, Guess, The Gap, Bluenotes, American Appareland others.
- Read the feedback. Most sites give shoppers the option of leaving a review once they've received their items. Reading the feedback can give you a good idea of how any given pair will fit, as well as anything else you should consider.
- Check the sizing charts. As we all know, not all jeans are created equal, especially when it comes to sizing. If you're a size 8 in your Aeropostalejeans, it doesn't mean that you'll also be an 8 at Old Navy, so check to ensure you're getting the right pair!