ABOUT THE TORONTO ZOO
- Visiting the Toronto Zoo
- Save more with a CityPASS
- Toronto Zoo admissions
- Saving money with Toronto Zoo coupons
- Using a Toronto Zoo coupon
Packed with interactive pavilions, kids areas, exotic exhibits and over 5,000 animals ready for you to look, play and learn, the Toronto Zoo is located in the Greater Toronto Area and is Canada's largest zoo, sitting on over 700 acres that are divided into seven zoo geographic regions. While many of us associate the zoo with the warm days of summer, the Toronto Zoo is open 364 days a year, closing only on December 25.
Those who are visiting from afar will enjoy the zoo's location, accessible by bus (TTC) and train (GO Transit) as well as a number of hotels located in the general vicinity. Note that the Toronto Zoo is one of the attractions covered by the CityPASS which gets you a 9 days' worth of admission to a number of popular tourist destinations such as the CN Tower, Ripleys Aquairum, Ontario Science Center and others. If you're in town for a few days, consider purchasing the pass to save on the price of individual admission.
Past Toronto Zoo coupons and special offers have included great deals like:
- Discounts on single tickets, regular admission
- Discounts on your Toronto Zoo membership
- Free child admission with a Toronto Zoo discount code
- Toronto Zoo Groupon offers and deals from other daily deal sites
- Other Toronto Zoo ticket deals
The Toronto Zoo elephants are waiting. Here's how to easily redeem your coupon at Torontozoo.com:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use from this page and copy the associated code.
- Click on the "Admission" link off the home page and click "Buy Tickets Now".
- On the ticket page, enter your coupon code into the field located directly above the ticket option section.
- Click "Submit Payment Information" to review your order and purchase your tickets.