GLASSES AND CONTACTS
Depending on how long you've had your prescription, you might remember the days when being told you need glasses was a cruel and unusual punishment. Lucky for you, the days of hideous wire-rimmed glasses are long behind us and having a prescription for glasses or contacts is just an excuse to spend hours on websites selling trendy, designer eyewear.
Here at BargainMoose we're all too familiar with the "just one more pair" phenomenon that has thousands of Canadian spending serious cash on sites like SmartBuyGlasses, PerfectLens.ca and Zenni Optical. That's why we work tirelessly to compile the most comprehensive list of Canadian coupons and promotional offers valid at these and other eyewear stores.Be sure to check this page frequently for the latest offers on glasses and contacts!
CANADIAN DEALS ON GLASSES AND CONTACTS
If you've parted ways with the optical store and taken your eyewear shopping online, you've probably already saved yourself quite a bit of money. Online optical stores typically offer much better prices on products like contact lenses, frames and accessories; prices that only get lower with the use of coupon codes and promo offers! Past deals have included:
- Discount on specific products or brands (i.e. 20% off daily contact lenses)
- Site-wide promotions such as percentages off or free shipping on all orders
- Volume discounts when you stock up on contact lenses
- Cash off when you spend over a specific amount (i.e $20 off when you spend $100+ on glasses)
Considering the already competitive prices you'll find online, these deals represent huge savings when compared with the prices at brick and mortar optical stores. Be sure to subscribe to our email deal alerts to avoid missing out on the next big promo.
SAVING TIPS FROM THE PROS
- Stock up during sale time. This rule is especially applicable to contact lenses, which can be as much as 20% cheaper if bought in bulk. Consider getting a 6 or even 12 month supply to avoid paying higher prices for single packs later.
- Don't skip the coatings. When ordering prescription eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses, most online optical stores will give you the option of adding anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings to your lenses These coating will help protect your glasses from daily wear and help your pair last longer.
- Stumbled on a great promotion, but can't decide between two or more pairs? Get them all at the promotional price and return the ones that don't fit! Most places where you buy glasses online will also let you return unwanted pairs for free. Some shops (Clearly.ca, iLook Glasses) will even cover the return postage.