Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Galore!
There are lots of juicy Shoppers Drug Mart offers on the go right now, especially for those of you who collect Shoppers Optimum Points.
Firstly, this weekend is a bonus reward time, and they're offering 15,000 free Shoppers Optimum Points when you spend $75 or more in-store. This is quite a good offer and usually encourages people to make a big spend at the weekend. It has the usual exclusions, such as prescriptions and tobacco products, but in my opinion it's really easy to spend $75 on all the eligible products. This offer is valid on the 24th and 25th of October 2009.
Until Friday the 23rd of October, if you spend $30 on baby products, you will get a bonus 3500 Optimum Points.
There are also a few printable coupons which may also come in useful.
The above coupon expires on the 6th of November 2009 and contains the following bonuses:
- 2500 bonus points when you purchase 2 Vaseline Sheer Infusion products
- 2500 bonus points when you purchase a participating Centrum product
- 2500 bonus points when you purchase a Fekkai Glossing Cream
- 1500 bonus points when you purchase any participating L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray (365mL)
- 1000 bonus points when you purchase any 2 Airwick or Lysol products
This coupon expires on the 31st of October 2009 and it will get you:
- 700 bonus points on Kandoo Wipes or Foaming Hand Soap product
- 1000 bonus points on Pampers Sensitive Wipes products
- 1600 bonus points on Camilia baby teething, Coryzalia for Children or Stodal for Children
- 1000 bonus points on Huggies® Overnites, Newborn or Gentle Care Diaper product
This coupon expires on the 6th of November 2009 and has the following:
- 10,000 Shoppers Optimum Points when you spend $50 or more on anything in-store