Book Outlet Canada: 50% Off 50 Health & Fitness Titles
Get 50% off 50 health and fitness titles at Book Outlet this week.
Let's face it, many, many people are on the diet track right now. If your new year's resolution is to get well, get fit, or stop eating crap, you might need some help from the experts. I often read fitness books and magazines so I can keep up on the latest research and learn things about my eating and exercise habits I didn't know. Book Outlet already has their books heavily discounted, but with an additional 50% off, you can get books for even less than $2. I love this because if you don't really like the book, you don't have to feel like you need to read it because you spend $20+ on it.
Here are some of the books I'd love to take a look at:
- Biggest Loser family cookbook - was $21.95, now $4.99
- Body for life: 12 weeks to mental and physical strength - was $26.95, now $6.49
- You: Staying Young: The owner's manual for extending your warranty - was $26, now $5.49
- The coconut oil miracle - was $14.95, now $2.99
- The fresh energy cookbook - was $29.95, now $4.99
- The new rules of lifting supercharged - was $28, now $3.99
Normally I find that Book Outlet has bargain books on sale, but for this sale, I see a lot of very popular books and ones that I'd really love to read. I could get a good collection going for less than $20.
Pay $3.99 shipping for your first two books and $0.50 for each extra book.