Gap Canada Boxing Day Sale: 45% Off Your Purchase
The Gap Boxing Day is almost here! In the past we've seen great deals like up to 45% off your purchase and like usual, shipping is free on orders over $50. We're predicting more of the same savings for 2017, with added treats like daily deals!
Usually right before Christmas, Gap adds hundreds of new items to its sale section and cuts their previously reduced items. I guess with the new year right around the corner, it's out with the old and in with the new! We will be throwing updates here the second we get our hands on the Gap Boxing Day deal leaks.
That is what makes this sale so good. Sometimes Gap has great coupon codes but the sale section lacks variety. With this sale, you can count on their sale section including hundreds of items in every category: women, children and men! What I like the most about Gap and its sister brands is that there really is something for the whole family. I'm always ordering for the whole family. Turns out, with growing kids, someone always needs something.
Here are some of the best children's clothing deals from last year's Gap Boxing Day sale:
- Peacoat was $65.00 | marked down to $21.44
- Warmest Down Snorkel Jacket was $110.00 | marked down to $36.32
- Rain Boots were $56.95 | marked down to $15.39
- Penguin Beanie was $19.95| marked down to $6.04
For women, the deals were just as good. Some of these prices were a steal, and did I mention there was a coupon code works on jeans? (yes!):
- 1969 Girlfriend Jeans were $89.95 are now $19.24
- 1969 Deep Indigo Always Skinny Jeans were $79.95 are now $35.20
- Southwestern Mini Skirt was $69.95 is now $19.27
- Solid Ponte Tank was $34.95 is now $16.50
As per usual, the shipping is free on purchases over $50 and is $8 on orders under the $50 minimum. Returns are also free which is great for first time buyers on Gap Canada online that aren't sure of their sizing.
You can see even more coupon codes for The Gap in our Bargainmoose forum.
Moosers, what deals are you looking for on this Boxing Day?