Bank of Montreal: Free Banking and SPC Card for Students
The Bank of Montreal has a very alluring deal for students out there (13+). Open a student account with BMO and get not only free banking, but a free SPC (Student price Card) worth $10 as well.
Here is what BMO is offering student, open a Plus Plan and get:
- A FREE chequing account with 30 transactions per month – that's a savings of $119.40 each year
- A FREE SPC Card to help you save at hundreds of SPC Card retailers across Canada.
- Up to 30 transactions each month
- 1 FREE Interac e-Transfer per month
- Online and mobile banking
- Plus FREE banking for one extra year after graduation
You can apply if you are 13 - 18, a university/college student, or have recently graduated.