Fill your barren medicine cabinet with this week’s specials @ Well.ca. With everything from Aspirin to Q-Tips this is a sale that works for every household.
On sale this week are:
- Q-Tips: was $4.49 | now $3.49
- Senokot Tablets: was $13.19 | now $10.49
- Rub A535 No Odour: was $7.89 | Now $6.29
- Triaminic Cough & Sore Throat: was $7.99 | now $6.39
- Polysporin for Kids Heal-fast Formula: was $9.29 | now $7.49
- Pepto-Bismol Liquid: was $9.79 | now $7.79
- Gravol: was $6.49 | now $5.19
- Aspirin: was $8.99 | now $6.99
- Band-Aid Antibiotic Neon Bandages: was $4.99 | now $3.99
Their Aspirin price is 50 cents better than I just payed a week ago on sale at Safeway. We needed a replacement for our Tylenol and decided to Aspirin. It was discounted from $9.69 to $7.49. But Well.ca’s sale price beats that by 50 cents!