From now until June 23rd, save over 35% on Weight Watchers online savings plans. You can choose from a 3 or 6-month plan and your sign up fee will also be waved.
A 3-month plan would normally cost you $105.80, but when you sign up through the link above, you will pay just $65.85. That works out to about $2 a day. If you are looking at getting the 6 month plan, it would normally cost you $171.65, but when you sign up through the link above you will pay just$109.75. The 6-month plan works out to about $1.80 a day. Either way that is a very small price to pay for a plan that you can follow at home.
Here are some of the things you will get with your plan:
- The tools to follow the plan online, at your own pace
- Over 16,000 food listings, 1,800 delicious recipes and eating out guides
- Interactive tools to help you manage daily food choices and activities
- Personalized goals based on your height and weight
- Snapshots of your progress with our Weight Tracker and Progress Charts
- Workouts for all fitness levels and video exercise demos
Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of your payment plan at the standard monthly fee (currently $21.95) until you cancel. If you just wish to do the 3-month or 6-month plan, make sure you mark on your calendar when you would like to cancel so you will not be charged any additional months.
Generally, people following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. It is the most successful online plan out there.
(Expiry: 23rd June 2012)