If you are looking for something fun and free to do with your family this weekend, Toys R Us is the place to be. This Saturday, June 21st, they are having a huge Play Day that is free for the entire family to have fun at, and includes “Make N Takes”, toy demonstrations, crafts and more.
I have gone to a couple of the free event that Toys R Us has to offer; they are always a lot of fun and a hit with my kids. Normally, there is one event to check out and one activity, but this one is a little bit different. You can do one or all of the activities offered and they are all absolutely free.
There will be five different activities you will be able to do tomorrow:
- Minecraft Paper crafts: Build your very own Minecraft Diamond Armor Steve Paper craft.
- Disney Princess: Create a Pink Tulle Disney Princess Paper Hat. They are also encouraging you to dress up as your favourite Disney character when attending this event.
- Doh Vinci Crafts: Design a 3D with the Doh Vinci. Decorate an activity card by using different shapes, designs and colours.
- Preschool Play Area: This is an area for kids to play and explore with some fun Toys R Us toys.
- Cool Toy Demos: Demonstrations on the hottest new toys such as Mip Robot, Robo Fish, Magical Mermaid, Sands Alive, Beyblade Beyraiderz, Mr. Potato Mashers, Playmobil
The event will start at 11am and is appropriate for ages two years old and up. There will be limited spaces for the events that require you make a craft, so it is best to get there early.
There are a couple of locations that are excluded, so call your local store first to make sure they are offering this awesome event.
(Expiry: 21st June 2014)