Hudson’s Bay White Sale is finally back on and for a limited time, you can save up to 50% off designer bedding, along with massive reductions on towels, sheets and mattresses.
Did you know that Hudson’s Bay’s White Sale takes its name from John Wanamaker’s initiative in 1878 to boost sales by discounting white linens? We have come a long way since then of course, with stores such as The Bay now providing discounts on a vast variety of bedding (and not just in white!), such as:
- Barbara Barry Bali flower boudoir: was $85/ now $20.40
- Barbara Barry Pintuck sateen flat sheet: was $135 – $160/ now $38.40 – $40.50
- Calvin Klein Protofion oval bands standard: was $70/ now $49
- Calvin Klein classic plaid blanket: was $215 – $240/ now $150.50 – $168
- Barbara Barry Crescent Moon quilt: was $200 – $245/ now $140 – $171.50
Another great way to save on homey items during Hudson’s Bay’s White Sale is with towels, with starting prices at just $9.99, such as on the Distinctly Home soft luxury cotton bath towels. Originally priced at $16, these towels come in either brown, purple, blue or grey and have the added benefit of being 100% cotton with an ultra-soft touch.
As usual, shipping is free on all purchases over $99, a rather easy threshold to achieve throughout this sale, especially since you can throw in a couple of towels if ever you’re stuck just under that mark.
In conjunction with the White Sale, there is also up to 60% off clearance items to be had at Hudson’s Bay as well, a promotion that Avigayil outlined in her post a couple of days ago.