There are so many sales on at The Bay Canada, I’m not sure where to start! First off: this is a big weekend for The Bay, their shop more save more sale is where your savings is based on the amount you spend (or number of items you buy).
Here is a breakdown of the main deals:
- Save 30% when you buy two or more spring collection items
- Save 25% when you spend $150 or more on women’s spring shoes
- Save 30% when you spend $100 or more on lingerie, underwear, and lounge wear
- Save 25% on handbags and wallets
- Save 40% when you buy three or more men’s dress shirts and ties
- Save 30% off Levis
- Up to 75% off when you take an extra 50% off clearance
There is also a special Lancome Giftset available for free when you purchase any two Lancome items. It is a value of $73.
These are JUST the highlights – there are so many deals I could go on for ages! I hit up the clearance section as that is about where my budget is at right now. I set a budget of $50 and set out to find some great deals! Here are some fabulous and cheap finds:
- Material Girl Colourblock Button-Front Dress – Was $38 | Now $11.39
- Jessica Simpson Jemmison Fauna Print Dress – Was $89 | Now $28.89
- Buffalo David Bitton Apple Tube Dress Was $99 | Now $29.69
- Free People Printed Mini Dress - Was $128 | Now $31.99
Dress obsession continues.
Even if you are on a budget, with sales like these there is no reason you shouldn’t be able to dress well.
Get free shipping on orders of $99 or $45 with an HBC card.