April is earth month and the brand Origins is celebrating by planting a tree and offering you an eco-friendly tote when you spend $65 or more on their products at The Bay Canada.
So this deal might not seem that big; however, I like to think if it as getting something really useful, a tote which you will probably use to death, and then giving back to the environment by getting a tree planted in your honour. I think both are fantastic and noble gifts with purchase and really celebrate the spirit of Earth Month.
This Origins Make it Bright Set is right on the money costing exactly $65. It is a collaboration between Dr. Andrew Weil and Origins. Included in the set is:
- Mega-Bright Skin illuminating cleanser 1.7 fl. oz/50 ml
- Mega-Bright Skin tone correcting serum .5 fl. oz/15 ml
- Mega-Bright SPF30 Skin tone correcting oil-free moisturizer 1.7 fl. oz/50 ml
This makes a fantastic gift for someone special, say your Mom for Mother’s Day.
The Origins 24 Hour Anti Agers is another interesting set that costs $69. What appeals to me most about this set, honestly, is the bag it comes with. It is just uber adorable. The set includes:
- Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-aging cream, 50ml
- Plantscription Youth-renewing night cream, 15ml
- Plantscription Anti-aging cleanser, 30ml
When your cart totals $65 or more worth of Origins products, the tote will be added to your cart for free. Any cosmetics orders of $29 or more also ships for free when you use your HBC Card, so you need not worry about shipping costs either. If you don’t have an HBC Card, get one already!
(Expiry: 30th April 2014)