TD Canada Trust has a special offer for students. When you sign up for the TD Canada Trust Student Bundle, they will give you $50. Sweet, eh?
Here is the rundown of what you have to do to get your free $50:
- Open a student chequing account
- Apply for a TD Credit Card
Once you have done those two steps, you need to only do one of the following:
- Sign up for your first Direct Deposit OR
- Complete two bill payments via EasyWeb or ATM OR
- Complete two purchases online with your enhanced TD Access Card
All of this must be done before the 4th of October. Those are totally easy; I vote for number two of the three. Completing two bill payments via EasyWeb, frankly, is easy.
I think this offer is great for students moving out on their own and taking control of their own banking. It is also great for students who want to (or need to) switch banks. The added incentive of $50 is pretty nice. I have been with TD for a couple years now and am fairly happy with them.
(Expiry: 4th October 2013)