We have a brand new round-up of grocery cash back deals this week, including some from Snap by Groupon, Checkout 51, Save.ca and Zweet. Speaking of groceries, don’t forget to read Ivan’s article: “Save Even More Money With These Convenient Flyer Apps” in which he lists all of the best flyer apps for use on a smart phone for the most hassle-free and time efficient grocery shopping experience.
Every day this week-end, you can get the following limited time cash back deals:
Thursday, November 20th
- Green bell peppers: $0.25 cash back
- Butternut squash: $0.25 cash back
Friday, November 21st
- Beets: $0.25 cash back
- Blackberries: $0.25 cash back
Saturday, November 22nd
- Black beans: $0.25 cash back
- Soybeans: $0.25 cash back
Sunday, November 23rd
- Truffles: $0.25 cash back
- Spaghetti squash: $0.25 cash back
On top of these, there a number of other cash back deals available at Snap like $1 cash back on Shreddies Morning Break harvest mix, up to $4 cash back on select Huggies diaper packs, $0.25 cash back on basil, $0.25 cash back on chickpeas, etc.
Here’s a short sample of the kind of cash back deals you can expect this week:
- Ziplock space bags: $5 cash back
- Advil arthiritis pain: $3 cash back
- Boursin cheese products: $1 cash back
- Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise: $0.75 cash back
As usual, these expire next Wednesday, on November 26th. If you’re in need of a new tooth brush, then you can also get $10 cash back on an Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush or $1.50 cash back on Oral-B head refills. There is also $1 cash back on Cred 3D white toothpaste and $1 cash back on Crest 3D white rinse.
A couple of new cash back deals are available at Save.ca this week like:
- Orange Naturals magnesium glycinate: $3 cash back
- Zevia zero calorie soda (6pk): $2 cash back
- Vim products: $1 cash back
- Wasa crispbread: $0.75 cash back
You can also still get $0.50 cash back on any Silk for coffee, $1 cash back on Jane products and $0.50 cash back on Pears bar or liquid soap.
This week, there are 18 cash back deals to take advantage of at Zweet, like:
- Minute Rise Ready to Serve Mexican rice cups: $1 cash back
- Black Diamond cheese snacks: $0.50 cash back
- Tomatoes/ potatoes/ Pomeranian: $0.25 cash back
- Clover Leaf tun: $0.25 cash back
All of this week’s Zweet deals expire next Tuesday, on November 25th.
Happy grocery shopping Moosers!