Telling time hasn’t been this cool since you got your first Timex Ironman watch! Amazon Canada is bringing block-based awesome to Bargainmoose, for less!
There are a ton of cool clocks and watches here. These are a few:
- LEGO Star Wars Bobba Fett Minifigure Clock – Was $29.99 – Save $10.04 – Now $19.95
- LEGO Unisex Toy Story Woody Mini-Figure Alarm Clock – Was $29.99 – Save $6.04 – Now $23.95
- LEGO Unisex Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock – Was $29.99 – Save $7.04 – Now $22.95
- LEGO Midsize Classic Luminous Dial Blue Watch – Was $29.99 – Save $10.04 – Now $19.95
- LEGO Midsize Classic Stud Brick Black Watch – Was $29.99 – Save $14.11 – Now $15.88
I don’t know who LEGO has working for them but that person is genius. Lately they have been expanding like crazy. They’ve always been a proliferating force in that they always have new sets of blocks and new ideas. It’s only been recently that they have been getting into other forms of media. Instead of only selling physical blocks, they are selling the look of their blocks. The example that first came to mind is the LEGO games. LEGO Batman, LEGO Star Wars, etc.. These games have nothing to do with LEGO blocks other than that the world and characters look like they are made of LEGO. More recently is the Ninjago TV show. And now we have LEGO clocks and watches.
Part of my son’s Christmas gift is that we are turning the spare bedroom into his new room and it’s going to be very, very cool. Perhaps a Buzz Lightyear LEGO alarm clock would be the finishing touch we need!
(Expires: 31st December 2012)