T-shirts are great and all for summer, but polos can definitely serve to add a touch of versatility to any wardrobe. In fact, Mexx currently has a two for $50 special on all men’s essential polos. Since each one retails for $39.95 on its own, this means that you can basically save $30 by getting two.
- Coupon Code: ESSENTIALPOLOS
- Discount: 2 essential polos for $50
- Expiry: 31st July 2014
In their advertisement of this promotion, Mexx makes it sound as though there are a multitude of different polos to choose from. In reality there is only one, but it’s available in a variety colours: white, black, light grey, red, bright green or sky blue. It’s short-sleeved and features as much as 98% cotton with the other 2% being elastane to add a touch of elasticity to the material.
It’s definitely a great every day kind of top for the summer, especially with a dark jean or a pant like the chambray one, currently on sale for $59.99 (reg. $89.95).
Keep in mind that although white polos can be worn with just about anything, other colours are slightly more challenging to match. For a more daring look, the bright green or sky blue polo could be worn with a pair of slim fit pants in gold carmine, which have a very similar appearance to chinos. This look isn’t for everybody though, so if you’re shopping for hubby, then think carefully before ordering a brightly coloured polo. Like the chambray ones, these are also on sale for $59.99 (reg. $79.95). My hubby doesn’t even have a single polo in this wardrobe but I think I might start him off with a white, a black and perhaps even a light blue one.
If you would rather save an additional 40% off sale items, a deal that Krista wrote about a couple of days ago, it’s not too late! Mexx has extended their promotion by an extra couple of days, but only when you use their code at checkout. For all Mexx promo codes and discounts, be sure to check the Bargainmoose forum. The only hitch is that only one code may be used per order. However, if you’re shopping for polos and something catches your attention from the sale section, then you could shop twice in order to take advantage of both codes.
Just keep in mind that shipping is free on all orders over $75, otherwise an $8 flat rate will apply.