There are so many bonuses to shopping online. There are no lineups, there are online coupon codes to use, often there is more selection and you don’t even have to get dress to shop. In fact, I prefer to shop online most of the time nowadays. The only thing that I consider a downside is when stores charge money for the cost of shipping.
Some stores will offer free shipping when you spend a certain amount on your purchases, and some stores will have a coupon code that will give you free shipping but it is rare for companies to just offer free shipping with no minimum charge first. Right now, there are a few stores that are doing exactly that! You will be able to get free shipping with no minimum charge at a few different store right now for a limited time only.
- Free express shipping until February 9th 2014. Normally, you would need to spend at least $60 to get free shipping on your orders.
- Free shipping until February 11th 2104. You would normally have a flat rate shipping fee of $9 or free shipping on orders of $60 or more.
- Free shipping until February 10th 2014. Without this deal, the cost of shipping would depend on what and how much you buy but there is no free shipping level for them regularly.
- Free shipping until February 9th 2014. After the 9th it will go back to the regular shipping of free shipping with the minimum of $50 on your purchases.
- Free shipping until February 14th 2014 on orders that contain one regular priced item. The usual shipping is free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
All of these stores that are offering the free shipping deals right now are clothing stores and most of them are offering free returns as well. This is the perfect chance to shop in the comfort of your own home for a great new wardrobe and not have to pay a cent for the cost of shipping.
(Image credit to Pacdog)