Eden Cloth Diapering is closing, and their remaining inventory is on sale. Only the Chai Wrap Tai Baby Carriers are left, and they are on sale for approx. 50% off. Regularly $98.00 – $110.00 a piece get your own baby carrier for only $50.00 – $62.00.
The short straps are $50, the long straps cost $62.
About these baby carriers:
- Wide, wrap-style straps disperse baby’s weight over the wearer’s entire torso
- Traditional mei tai carrier body allows for ease of use
- Hammock style ‘seat’ for baby promotes correct spinal formation
- Versatile carrying positions, including front (forward facing, outward facing), back (waistband at hips, waistband at chest/Tibetan style), and hip
- Soft, adjustable carrier body makes it perfect for the tinest newborn and the chunkiest toddler
- Sleeping hood with adjustable snapping system
- No fabric comes between baby and the wearer, allowing for skin-to-skin contact and breastfeeding
They have a VERY informative video on how to put one of these on, I urge you to watch if you have any questions about these. The research behind ‘wearing your baby’ is very positive as to the many benefits your baby receives. I am sad that they are closing: I am not quite ready to have a kid yet, but I was planning on getting one of these when I do have one.