Dealfind has an exclusive 76-hour flash sale for Niagara Falls Sheraton Hotel.
For only $80 (worth $220) you’ll get:
- one night in a standard room at the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel (from Sunday to Thursday only)
- a $30 credit at Keg Steakhouse and Bar (overlooking the falls)
- a $20 Outback Steakhouse credit
- a $10 IHOP credit for breakfast
- a $25 game play card at Captain Jack’s Pirate’s Cove
- four passes to both Cannon Blasters and Time Freak
Even if you don’t use the credits, this is a good deal on a room at Niagara Falls. I’m considering taking advantage of this deal and getting a night away with the hubby. Even if we only slept, this would be so nice. The credits must be used with two full-priced meals for the restaurants. You may buy unlimited vouchers and use them for consecutive nights, but only one voucher is allowed per night at the restaurants. You must book and travel by June 28th, 2013. Use code “28150074″ when booking online or on the phone (phone reservations are $5 more).
You can book within an hour of buying the voucher.
Bargainmoosers, if you got a night away without the kids, how would spend it?
(Expiry: 10th June 2013)