Today until Wednesday, for Cyber Monday, get any Rogers magazine subscription for only $10.
Choose from the following:
- Canadian Business 11 issues for $10
- Chatelaine 9 issues for $10
- Flare 9 issues for $10
- LOULOU 6 issues for $10
- Maclean’s 12 issues for $10
- MoneySense 3 issues for $10
- Sportsnet 10 issues for $10
- Today’s Parent 9 issues for $10
- L’actualité (français) 8 issues for $10
- Châtelaine (français) 9 issues for $10
- LOULOU (français) 6 issues for $10
I am an avid magazine reader and this would make an affordable great gift for the reader on your list. Chatelaine on the newsstand is $3.99 each so this deals equals a savings of $25.91.
A Today’s Parent subscription is $14.95, so the subscription price saves you $4.95.
This is also a great deal if you aren’t sure you’ll love the magazine and just want to try it, especially Macleans, which is a weekly magazine; get three months for only $10, when a year subscription is over $50.
Postage is included in the cost of your subscription.
(Expires 28th November 2012)