I have a massive love affair with Australian company, Black Milk. If you LOVE funky clothing then you will squeal with delight for Black Milk. Right now I am squealing with delight as they are offering free international shipping till the end of March!
A few things you need to know right off the bat:
- This company is out of Australia
- All prices are in Aussie dollars so please use a currency converter like this one here.
- You will be responsible for all duties incurred by customs for the import of such awesome clothing.
That being said, I think Black Milk Clothing is worth it. I own two pieces of their awesomeness and I JUST ordered this gorgeous Cthulhu Swimsuit – LIMITED for $90 AUD (approx $95 CAN).
I really can’t introduce you to one of my favourite companies without introducing you to some of my favourite things that they make… so here is a small taste of the awesomeness:
- Shark Girl Leggings – $75 AUD
- Artoo 2.0 Swimsuit - $120 AUD
- Muscles Leggings – $75 AUD
- Burned Velvet Cap Sleeve Bodysuit - $80 AUD
- The Hobbit Map Dress – $110 AUD
Yup – that is officially licensed The Hobbit, LOTR, and Star Wars gear. Black Milk is such an awesome company with such a dedicated fan base that they have scored licensing agreements with those big boys to make fab gear! When they come out with a Thorin Oakenshield bodysuit I will die of happiness.
Excludes shoes. Excludes FedEx express shipping.
(Expiry: 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 31 March 2013)