*** Contest now closed, winner added soon! ***
On this beautiful Sunday in March, Bargainmoose has another fun contest to present to you! Get a $250 prize package from Big Al’s Pets. This package is fully stocked to give you the aquarium experience you deserve
First off, you’ll get the BioBubble Aquarium bundle, which is a super cool three gallon aquarium with a one-of-a-kind clear dome so you can see your fish or other underwater life at all angles. If you aren’t into fish, you could even easily convert it to a terrestrial habitat. This set is valued at $149.99.
You might be wondering what else you’ll need to spend money on once you get the aquarium, but it is all included in this contest package. You’ll also get:
- multi-purpose water conditioner worth $5.99
- multi-purpose bio support worth $5.99
- Staple flake food worth $8.99
- fine net worth $1.89
- Big Al’s gravel cleaner worth $6.99
- Peace River gravel worth $21.99
- natural moss pebbles worth $8.99
- green springeri hedge worth $9.99
- green moneywort worth $2.99
- purple paradise worth $3.99
- pirate schooner small worth $7.99
- freshwater aquarium book worth $16.99
As you can see, you probably don’t need another thing for months for your aquarium. You’ve even got the book on how to take care of your aquarium. Well, you will need to get the fish – I don’t think they’d ship well
If you are interested in shopping at Big Al’s Pets, know that they also have free shipping on orders over $75 and you can get all the latest coupon codes in the forum – such as our exclusive code here:
- Coupon Code: bargainmoose10
- Discount: 10% off $50+
- Expires: Unknown
How to win this prize?
Tell me what you’d name your new fish!
Get bonus contest entries!
- Subscribe to the Bargainmoose daily email updates.
- Leave a link to this contest on Twitter, ensure you include @bargainmoose.
- Post a link to this contest on your wall, make sure you like Bargainmoose.
- Pin this contest on your Pinterest & follow us there.
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
- Ends 21st March 2015
- Rules subject to change at admin’s discretion