A. Vogel Canada is giving away a free sample of Venaforce Gel. Just answer 2 questions on their website. You must be a Canadian citizen and only one sample per household allowed while quantities last.
I have not tried this product yet, but I did send for a free sample to try. This is a gel that helps heavy, swollen and painful legs associated with venous insufficiency or varicose veins. Apparently, this is composed of fresh horse chestnut, aesculus hippocastanum, aescin, water, alcohol, hypromellose, polyglycerl-4 caprate and glycerine. I don’t even know what half of these are, but I’m sure they can be researched.
The instructions just say to apply sparingly 2 – 3 times per day, but be careful, they advise to consult a doctor for use beyond 6 weeks. The studies section states that 85% of their patents deemed the Venaforce gel effective. I’ve always wondered what the other 15% said in these cases.
Definitely do not use this if you are pregnant or breast feeding and do not apply to open wounds.
This is a pretty cool site, with extras available, like recipes for healthy cooking, tips on growing your own medicinal plants and some interesting information on the company and products, check it out.
Shipping for sample does not seem to be stated anywhere, just check your mail.
(Expiry: while quantities last)