Father`s Day is coming up and if your Dad is an office jockey, you can help him look spiffy. When you buy any off the rack shirt you can add on a tie for just $12. Ties cost up to $49 a piece so you can save up to $37 depending on which tie you buy for Dad.
Since whichever tie you pick is only going to cost you $12, I suggest picking out an expensive one. Try one of these:
- Black and Red Stripe – Silk Tie – Reg $49
- Textured Two Tone Blue With Red Preswell Stripe – Silk Tie – Reg $49
- Multi Colour Square & Check Hindwike Pattern – Silk Tie – Reg $49 (my favourite)
- Brown Hershfield Check – 7 Fold Silk Tie – Reg $49
- Red Paisley Pattern Silk Tie - Reg $49
- Blue Paisley Pattern Silk Tie – Reg $49
- Purple Hershfield Check – 7 Fold Silk Tie – Reg $49
Those are the seven most expensive ties in the joint and since you get whichever tie you pick for $12 I always suggest getting the biggest savings. I am really not one for Paisley but I do think the Square & Check pattern is rather sweet and would make a very nice addition to any work wardrobe.
They have an $8 flat shipping rate with free shipping on orders of $100 or more.