Everybody is laughing at you. You know why? Because you don’t have a PS3. All the cool kids have one. But you know what they DON’T have? A FREE PS3 from Sony Canada!!
There are five TVs available and, depending on which one you get, you will have $250 or $200 off the price when you bundle it with a PS3. As it turns out, the PS3 costs $250 so you effectively pay $50 or nothing at all for a PS3! These are the TVs.
- 55 BRAVIA LED HX750 Series HDTV w/ PS3 – Was $2349.98 – Save $249.99 – Now $2099.99
- 55 BRAVIA LED EX645 Series HDTV w/ PS3 - Was $1749.98 - Save $199.99 - Now $1549.99
- 50 BRAVIA LED EX645 Series HDTV w/ PS3 - Was $1549.99 - Save $199.99 - Now $1349.99
- 46 BRAVIA LED HX750 Series HDTV w/ PS3 - Was $1749.98 - Save $249.99 – Now $1499.99
- 46 BRAVIA LED EX645 Series HDTV w/ PS3 - Was $1199.99 - Save $199.99 – Now $999.99
Honestly, of all my equipment, I think the PS3 was my best purchase. Actually, I think it’s tied with my HDTV. In any event, the PS3 is awesome. It has some of the best games out there, but that isn’t the only thing it has going for it. It is a Blu-Ray player. It has some great media consumption channels including Netflix (the love of my life), MLB TV, NHL GameCenter and Crackle. There is also some awesome stuff in the Playstation Store and good integration with other PS devices like the PS Vita. You can even stream/play your own media from local OR network storage.
People talk about set top boxes a lot but every time I look into them, they don’t do as much as my PS3 does. If they do more than my PS3 it’s either a bunch of stuff that I can’t use in Canada (Hulu, for example) or stuff that really doesn’t matter to me personally (like channel guide data when I don’t have cable). If you haven’t gotten in on this awesome machine, this is an amazing opportunity.
And what about these TVs? Well, they are all Bravia level Internet-enabled LED TVs. If you are up on all the TV technology, you know that Bravia TVs are good. If you don’t, I just told you!
(Expires: 21st November 2012)