There are two great websites that will allow you to do your regular shopping and get cash back for your groceries. We write about them every week and the offers they have. Snapsaves and Checkout51 are both great places to get some hard earned money back. This week, there are a variety of offers you will find.
Here are some of the offers this week:
- Lipton tea- $1 cash back
- Special K popcorn chips- $1 cash back
- Lever 2000 products- $2 cash back
- Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise- $0.75 cash back
- Children’s Advil- $3 cash back
These are just a few 0f the offers this week at Checkout51. All of this weeks offers will be valid until March 12th 2014.
Snapsaves works a little different from Checkout51 because they have different deals on different days all with different expiry dates.
Here is a breakdown of some of the deals this time around:
Thursday March 6th
- Dole Fruit Salad- $1 cash back (Exp. March 10th)
- Primo Soup- $1 cash back (Exp. March 10th)
Friday March 7th
- Eggplant- $1 cash back (Exp. March 12, 2014)
- Marc Angelo Kabobs & Skewers- $1 cash back (Exp. March 12th)
Saturday March 8th
- Skippy Peanut Butter- $1 cash back (Exp. March 13th)
- Leclerc Quattro Cookies- $1 cash back (Exp. March 13th)
Sunday March 9th
- Leek Welch’s Frozen Fruits- $1 cash back (Exp.March 14th)
Monday March 10th
- Barilla Pasta Saporito- $1 cash back (Exp. March 15th)
- Canola Oil- $1 cash back (Exp. March 15th)
Tuesday March 11th
- Reser’s Hash Browns- $1 cash back (Exp. March 16th)
- Blackberries- $1 cash back (Exp. March 16th)
The best way to get the most cash back is to have both apps and submit your receipts to both places. They often have different deals for cash back so this is the best way to cover your ground and the the most back.