If you’re looking for a Christmas gift for someone who likes skincare, check out the showstopper deal from The Shopping Channel today – they’re offering the Skinn Super Treat Kit for only $58.25 plus shipping.
The original price of the Skinn Super Treat Kit was $79.99, so it’s down by $21.74 to $58.25. Sadly, shipping is another $7.97 which bring the grand total to $66.22 if you’re buying this on its own. It might be worth throwing some other things in your cart too, such as this Hot Gear 3 Piece Hood and Sock Set for $33.98.
Back to the Skinn set – it includes 6 items in total, here’s a quick list:
- Sulfate Free Cleanser (8oz) -valued at $48.00
- Olive & Enzyme Cleanser (8oz) – valued at $36.00
- Enriched Softening Essence (6oz) – valued at $30.00
- Collagenesis 24 Hour Treatment (4oz) – valued at $49.50
- Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal (2oz) – valued at $30.00
- (2) Twin Set Lip Duo – valued at $18.50
They state the retail value is $230.50 – I always take this figure with a pinch of salt, don’t believe everything you read… But even so, it’s still quite a lot of good quality skincare items for around the $60 mark. The lippies sound good – I’d like to try those.
The Shopping Channel is pretty good for gift ideas for ladies, have a browse! And remember, we’re tagging all our gift ideas with Christmas - check out those too.
(Ends 7th December 2012)